Nazaré 1-60 W1
Status: 01/04/23 - PROJECT HAS BEEN FULFILLED.
Status: 12/29/22 - UNITS HAVE ARRIVED, QC IS FINISHED, AWAITING ACCESSORY ITEMS
Status: 11/19/22 - UNITS ARE IN TRANSIT TO VENDORS
The Nazaré 1-60 by Nazaré Engineering takes after the Portuguese city home to the largest ocean waves on Earth. Nazaré Engineering stands for a breathtakingly large wave of innovation and brilliant design. Through this company vision and meticulous attention to detail, the Nazaré 1-60 was designed to look special, feel premium, and sound elegant.
Included with kit
- Nazaré 1-60 Keyboard
- Default Anodized Black Aluminum Plate - ANSI layout (ISO is available upon request)
- PCB, USB-C Daughterboard, and JST Cable
- All Necessary O-Rings, Bumpons, and Screws
- Hex Key
- Custom Microfiber Cloth
- Custom Carrying Case
- Auth card
Pricing & Add-ons
- Kit Price: 650 USD
- Extra Anodized Black Aluminum Plate Add-on (of either ISO or ANSI layout): 35 USD
- Extra PCB, USB-C Daughterboard, and JST Cable Add-on: 65 USD
- Extra Forged Carbon Fiber Plate Add-on (of either ISO or ANSI layout): 45 USD
- 6063 Aluminum Case
- Color Options: E-White Top w/ Anodized Black Bottom and Anodized Black Top w/ E-White Bottom
- Bead-Blasted Stainless Steel Bottom Right Blocker Badge
- Default Anodized Black Aluminum Plate (of either ISO or ANSI layout)
- Eight 50A Silicone O-Rings
- Four Different Bottom Accent Weights:
- Bead-Blasted Stainless Steel Weight #1
- Bead-Blasted Copper Weight #2
- Ocean Blue Polycarbonate "Weight" #3
- Bead-Blasted Brass Weight #4
- Bottom Right Blocker 60%
- “Rail-Ring” Gasket Mount System
- 6.9 Degree Typing Angle
- Low Front Height (≈17.4mm)
- Seamless Case Design
- Centered USB-C Unified C3 Daughterboard (Designed by ai03 and friends)
- Solder PCB - Compatible with QMK and VIA (Designed by Gondolindrim)
- Supported Layouts (ANSI & ISO)
We highly recommend opting in for Route Shipping Insurance at checkout, as this is the only way your order will be covered should you experience an issue. As the sales portal, we are not responsible in any way for lost/stolen/damaged items, and by opting out of Route, you acknowledge there is no way to make a claim should there be an issue.
Read more here on making a claim.
Keycaps and accessory items are shown for demonstrative purposes only and are not included with the purchase of this keyboard kit.
Last updated January 01, 2020
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the receiving date listed on the tracking page for the item.
All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging and protective shipping material inside.
The customer will be responsible for returning the item back to us via a trackable postal carrier.
To return an item, please begin the process here to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least three (3) days from the receipt of your item to process your return.
Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Please note that we must pass along the 4% payment processing fee for any approved returns.
The following items cannot be returned:
● DIY cable kits
● Standalone cable parts
● PCB's that have been used
For defective or damaged products, please contact us through the support page to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us here.