Pono Light Cable
Pono is a combination of Pink and Mono, which coincidentally is also this mischievous kitteh's name.
- Orders open: October 3rd, 2022 (00:00 store’s local time).
- Orders close: November 4th, 2022 (23:59 store’s local time).
- Pono Light Cables are expected to be shipped in Q1 2023 or sooner.
This item is a Group Buy with unlimited units available that will remain open until November 4th, 2022. It is expected to ship from Space on or before March 30th, 2023. Additionally, Group Buy items cannot be combined with other products in the store in a single order.
Space & Pono Light Cable specifications
- Fixed USB Type-C device-side connection
- Fixed USB Type-A host-side connection
- Fixed straight cable (No coiled option)
- Cable: Double-shielded USB 2.0 Compliant 28-gauge, 4-conductor
- Outer jacket: PVC
- Sleeving: 550 paracord
- Heat shrink material: Polyolefin
- Detachable connector: Genuine 0B LEMO® (4pin)
- Detachable connector finish: Multi-stage color-matched two-tone Cerakote with fiber laser engraved & infilled alignment markings
- Total cable length: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Handmade by Space Holdings in the USA
- Est Ship date - Q1, 2023 (if ordered separately)
Oblotzky Industries (Europe)
Space (United States) - (You're here!)
Milkyway Keys (China)
Sandkeys (Middle East)
Last updated January 01, 2020
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the receiving date listed on the tracking page for the item.
All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging and protective shipping material inside.
The customer will be responsible for returning the item back to us via a trackable postal carrier.
To return an item, please begin the process here to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least three (3) days from the receipt of your item to process your return.
Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Please note that we must pass along the 4% payment processing fee for any approved returns.
The following items cannot be returned:
● DIY cable kits
● Standalone cable parts
● PCB's that have been used
For defective or damaged products, please contact us through the support page to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us here.