Pneuma Mk.1 60%
Pneuma Mk.1 edition
The Pneuma is the latest keyboard design from Stewiedk97. The name "Pneuma" or "πνεῦμα" translates and is interpreted from ancient Greek to the word "Breath" or "Spirit".
The board was developed around the design philosophy that there are three acts of interaction with a product; noticing it from a distance, coming within its regular usage distance, and getting up-close with the product.
- The exterior of the Pneuma uses fundamental shapes and soft lines without many distracting features. This creates an appealing shape that can be seen from afar and lures the viewer in.
- Once the viewer gets closer he/she can notice the symmetry of the board and design cues like the screwless exterior and the fact that the slope of the board actually differs from the typing angle.
- The final act is the close-up view of the product. Here the tiny little details like the tight fitment of the parts, the attention to detail of the internal design, and the quality of the surface finish from the different materials that are used.
All this makes for a refined/minimal aesthetic that that lures the viewer at first glance but becomes more and more interesting the closer you get and the longer you look at it. In short, a board that I'm very proud to present here!
- Designed by Stewiedk97
- 5° typing angle and 6.5° case slope
- Screwless and seamless exterior design
- Slow rebounding gasket mount
- QMK PCB by NecromanX with support the following KLE layout
- HHKB and WKL case layout
- Full aluminum case
- The top and bottom parts will be anodized in the same color with a choice of Black, Red, or Silver
- The mid-part will be clear anodized
- Available colors are: Black, Red or Silver
Plates (will become open source after GB)
- ANSI: Polycarbonate or Carbon fiber
- ISO: Polycarbonate
- GB running from 25th of April to 25th of May
- Estimated delivery Q4 2021
I've created an album that contains renders and photographs that were taken from the private GB boards. The link to this album can be found below. Please note that not all the options that are shown are available during this GB run of the design.
- 1x Full aluminum case anodized in black, silver, or red.
Optional: upgrade that replaces the aluminum mid and bottom for a sandblasted raw color stainless steel version (check out the album for looks).
- 1x PCB with USB-C daughterboard
- 1x Plate in your preferred material in ANSI or ISO
- 1x Gasket set consisting out of 3 slow rebound gaskets
- 2x Rubber feet
- All the screws needed for assembly
While my manufacturers and I aim for a perfect product it is impossible to deliver a 100% flawless product. Please consider the following quality standards when joining the group buy:
- No scratches on exposed user-facing parts of the keyboard
- Possible machining marks/scratches on the inside of the kit/pieces not exposed to the user. This includes things scratches arising from anodization hooks or very minor machining marks the sandblasting didn’t cover.
- Minor anodization variation between pieces/boards
Due to the nature of an unlimited GB and the complexity of the design manufacturing will take a significant amount of time. However, as long as no unforeseen hiccups occur during the time of manufacturing the plan is to ship out the board to the respective vendors by the end of Q4 2021.
Last updated January 01, 2020
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the receiving date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging and protective shipping material inside.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
You may also use the prepaid shipping label provided by us upon approved RMA's. Return shipping charges will be paid or reimbursed by us.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least three (3) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned:
● DIY Kits
● Standalone parts
● Group buy items
For defective or damaged products, please contact us through the support page to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: email@example.com