Lavender Cable (Extra Detachable Device-End Only)
Please note: this is just the device end of the cable, not the entire cable.
This product will only work with other Space Cables.
Closing Date: June 25th
Expected Shipping time: Q1 2022
This cable features:
- Cable: Double-shielded USB 2.0 compliant, 28-gauge, 4-conductor
- Outer jacket: PVC
- Double sleeving: PET tech flex
- Heat shrink material: Polyolefin
- Detachable connector: Aviator
- Aviator Finish: Cerakote®
Options: Mono (Mod colored screws)
Two-tone (Alpha/Mod colored gradient, white screws)
- Sleeving: 550 paracord
- Inner coil diameter: 0.5 in (1.2 cm)
- Coil length: 6 in (15.2 cm)
- Total cable length: 6" (15.25cm)
- The shipping timeframe is up to the same timeframe as the keycap set.
- This is a group-buy item, there can be setbacks and delays.
- You will be charged immediately for this item.
There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders.
- Shipping time is subject to change.
- Cable colorways are concepts and are designed to contrast
- Aviator connectors pictured are not guaranteed to match the set identically
- Color matching is affected by each different batch of Cerakote, it is acceptable for hue to change +/- 10%
Last updated January 01, 2020
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the receiving date listed on the tracking page for the item.
All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging and protective shipping material inside.
The customer will be responsible for returning the item back to us via a trackable postal carrier.
To return an item, please begin the process here to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least three (3) days from the receipt of your item to process your return.
Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Please note that we must pass along the 4% payment processing fee for any approved returns.
The following items cannot be returned:
● DIY cable kits
● Standalone cable parts
● PCB's that have been used
For defective or damaged products, please contact us through the support page to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us here.