Chaos Theory Cable
- Cables are expected to be shipped during or before Q1 2023.
- Cable: Double-shielded USB 2.0 Compliant 28-gauge, 4-conductor
- Outer jacket: PVC
- Double sleeving: 1/8" PET tech flex
- Heat shrink material: Polyolefin
- Detachable connector: Cerakoted Aviator (5-pin)
- Sleeving: 550 paracord
- Inner coil diameter: 0.5 in (1.2 cm)
- Coil length: 6 in (17.8 cm)
- Total cable length: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Fixed USB Type-A host-side connection
- Handmade by us in the USA
Kindly note that the final colors may differ slightly.
Keyboards are shown for demonstrative purposes only and are not included with the purchase of these keycaps.
By joining this group buy, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- This is a group-buy/pre-order item, it is not in stock.
- There can be delays and setbacks, shipping time is subject to change.
- You will be charged immediately for this item.
There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders.
Please consider GMK Chaos Theory by Dotnick.
Last updated January 01, 2020
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the receiving date listed on the tracking page for the item.
All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging and protective shipping material inside.
The customer will be responsible for returning the item back to us via a trackable postal carrier.
To return an item, please begin the process here to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least three (3) days from the receipt of your item to process your return.
Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Please note that we must pass along the 4% payment processing fee for any approved returns.
The following items cannot be returned:
● DIY cable kits
● Standalone cable parts
● PCB's that have been used
For defective or damaged products, please contact us through the support page to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us here.