**Limit 1 per person
The Stellar is a collaborative project between Space, Qlavier & Yiancar.
Made in Austin, TX.
- Frosted Acrylic case (Transparent side-view)
- Custom PCB designed by Yiancar (Solder only)
- VIA compatible (Download VIA)
- Fixed Layout (as shown)
- Integrated Plate
- Per-key & Backlit RGB
- Modular typing angle (8 or 6 degrees)
- Case thickness: 22.5mm approximately
- USB-C port
- 65% layout / 4-key upper right-side cluster
- 8-layers of frosted acrylic ft. side transparency
- 16 x M2 10mm screws
- 8 x M2 16mm brass hex standoffs
- 1 x 1.5mm Hex key Allen Wrench
- 4-layers of frosted acrylic ft. side transparency
- 6 x M2 6mm screws
- 3 x M2 9mm brass hex standoffs (for 8-degree typing angle)
- 3 x M2 7mm brass hex standoffs (optional for 6-degree typing angle, separate bag)
- 5 x 8mm x 2mm black bump-on feet
- USB cable
Please note: This item cannot be combined with group buy/pre-order items, your order is subject to being canceled without notice if this occurs.
Last updated January 01, 2020
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the receiving date listed on the tracking page for the item.
All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging and protective shipping material inside.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
You may also use the prepaid shipping label provided by us upon approved RMA's. Return shipping charges will be paid or reimbursed by us.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least three (3) days from the receipt of your item to process your return.
Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Please note that we must pass along the 3% cancellation fee from our payment processor for any approved returns.
The following items cannot be returned:
● DIY Kits
● Standalone parts
● Group buy items
For defective or damaged products, please contact us through the support page to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org