GMK WoB Red Cyrillic Extras (Preorder)
- GMK WoB Red Cyrillic is expected to be shipped in Q4 2022.
- Designed by Qarmaa
This item is a preorder with limited units available. It is expected to ship from GMK on or before December 2022. Additionally, preorder items cannot be combined with other products in the store in a single order unrelated to WoB Red Cyrillic.
Inspired by the Cherry G81-8904 HPBRB-2 classic WoB with properly renewed Cyrillic sublegends that were carefully put together, now featuring R5 support.
GMK WoB Cyrillic Specifications
- Made in Germany by GMK electronic design GmbH
- Cherry profile (1-1-2-3-4-5)
- Compatible with MX style switches
- 1.5mm thick double-shot ABS plastic, UV-printed sublegends
Cyrillic Cable Specifications
- Fixed USB Type-C device-side connection (other options available upon request)
- Fixed USB Type-A host-side connection
- Cable: Double-shielded USB 2.0 Compliant 28-gauge, 4-conductor
- Outer jacket: PVC
- Double sleeving: 1/8" PET tech flex
- Heat shrink material: Polyolefin
- Detachable connector: Cerakoted Aviator (5-pin)
- Sleeving: 550 paracord
- Inner coil diameter: 0.5 in (1.2 cm)
- Coil length: 6 in (17.8 cm)
- Total cable length: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Handmade by us in the USA
Kindly note that the images are of 3D renders and are for illustration purposes only. The final colors may differ slightly.
Keyboards are shown for demonstrative purposes only and are not included with the purchase of these keycaps.
By joining this group buy, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- This is a group-buy/pre-order item, it is not in stock.
- There can be delays and setbacks, shipping time is subject to change.
- You will be charged immediately for this item.
There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders.
Last updated January 01, 2020
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the receiving date listed on the tracking page for the item.
All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging and protective shipping material inside.
The customer will be responsible for returning the item back to us via a trackable postal carrier.
To return an item, please begin the process here to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least three (3) days from the receipt of your item to process your return.
Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Please note that we must pass along the 4% payment processing fee for any approved returns.
The following items cannot be returned:
● DIY cable kits
● Standalone cable parts
● PCB's that have been used
For defective or damaged products, please contact us through the support page to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us here.