CYBERBOARD R2/R3 Typing Experience Upgrade Kit
Ready to subvert your perception of CYBERBOARD's feel?
By incorporating a unique dual-mode PCB while retaining its full RGB functionality, you can enjoy AM's 2-level adjustable gasket flex without getting rid of your beloved RGB lighting effects. All thanks to their flex kit.
Cutouts in the alpha area were added and the PCB now makes use of a multi-layer design. Perfectly compatible with CYBERBOARD R2 and R3. AM also reduced the thickness of the PCB from 1.6mm to 1.2mm for a softer feel. Stabilizers come with transparent silicone pads to fit the 1.6mm PCB stabilizers, ensuring a great feel of the big keys.
AM chose POM material for the plate and adopted an individual cutout design. Copper stands between the plate and the PCB was replaced with silicone ones to increase softness.
PORON gaskets, PORON foam, and PORON switch pads are made of supersoft slow rebound material. The PORON foam and bottom foam are better filled, and with the new switch pads, a more satisfying typing sound is achieved.
- POM Plate - matte POM material
- Gaskets - supersoft slow rebound material
- All-New PCB - 1.2mm cutout PCB with lighting in semi-matte black
- Silicone Stands - white silicone material
- PORON Foam - supersoft slow rebound material
- Switch Pads - 0.3mm PORON material
- Transparent Stabilizer Pads - translucent silicone material with adhesive
- Bottom Foam (Soft/Supersoft) - PORON slow rebound material
- Case Foam - 0.5mm PORON material
- The flex kit is specifically designed for CYBERBOARD R2 and R3.
- CYBERBOARD variants with Top Mount (R1, XMAS SPECIAL, Terminal, and Glacier Bundle) are not supported.
- The silicone stands are soft and elastic. After matching your flex kit setup, insert a switch on the top and bottom, and on the left and right sides to line everything up. Then, install the silicone stands.
We reserve the right to cancel suspicious orders (including but not limited to multiple orders from the same user, duplicate shipping addresses, etc.) without further notice.
Last updated January 01, 2020
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the receiving date listed on the tracking page for the item.
All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging and protective shipping material inside.
The customer will be responsible for returning the item back to us via a trackable postal carrier.
To return an item, please begin the process here to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least three (3) days from the receipt of your item to process your return.
Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Please note that we must pass along the 4% payment processing fee for any approved returns.
The following items cannot be returned:
● DIY cable kits
● Standalone cable parts
● PCB's that have been used
For defective or damaged products, please contact us through the support page to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us here.